:::: MENU ::::

Thursday, June 28, 2012

VALENTINO!!
So, I am taking a little time off from listing down the best online shopping sites in Malaysia and Singapore, I'm going to dig deep into my inner fashinista, and brows through the latest addiction to high Fashion that I have, I'm going to start with Valentino, because its just oh so gorgeous!!!!
I know, you might be thinking, is this Valentino, why so normal, usually, when someone goes on about high end fashion, they emphasize on the long bloody detailed gowns they make, but just look at this dress!!!! you know how much we all LOVE leopard print in our wardrobe, well, a layered collard pink long sleeve knee length dress with leopard print details, did anyone ever think of that? No!!! but Valentino did! and its oh so GORGE!

now....NINA RICCI
Ninna Ricci went semi goth chic for this dress, and all I can say is, AMAZING, it looks like lingerie but in an elegant sophisticated way that just blows my mind, whoever wears this on the  red carpet next GRAMMY's is my heroin!!!! i would really like to see Emma Stone in this, like the dress she wore for the premier of "The Amazing Spiderman", by the way, the dress is GUCCI!!!

I know, I know, is a fully different image altogether, third dress and the NINA dress, but come on, wouldn't she be gorgeous in it anyway, its both gives out the goth chic vibe. and there both sexy!!!! in a less sexy way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment