:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MY review on the best online shops Malaysia and Singapore!!!!

I am going crazy with online shops lately that I cant help but bookmark alot of them in my chrome, you wont believe how long it is.


So I thought to myself, why dont I share it with everyone else? like share what I think of it and how I think the products they offer are changing Malaysia or no, the Worlds view of Fashion


You see, theres alot of online shops that sell inspired apparels from high end fashion lines and I think that that is so BRILLIANT! when u have so much knowledge and passion in Fashion but not get to showcase it, then let the ones who made it inspire you. slowly from there, will you show people that you are worthy of being a fashionista.I will show you some sites that sell inspired clothes that will blow your mind!!!! but lets start with one site for today.


The first shop that I cant help clicking once in a while is  a fellow blogger who has a mad sense in fashion, every new entry this person has, I WILL DROOL!!!

http://kaleidoscope-sunday.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html

KALEIDOSCOPE-SUNDAY!!!!!!


the name is AMAZING!!!! how do you come up with that name and have amazing pieces to sell? 

I mean, look at this!!!!

 Isn't this amazing??? I know tribal prints are sooo in right now, but this dark blue purple body con tribal dress is to die for!!! add it with a pair of black booties and a leather jacket or a simple black shiny or non shiny jacket and some eye liner, we get instant drop dead gorgeous rock star chick!!!!!!! and its only RM52,and its selling FAST!!!!!!

Or how bout this?



you know these are famously in trend now, I mean, you see them on any top rated teenage or middle aged stars all around the world, and they sell it for a price that we can afford, one thing i know about shopping online, is that they really know how to sell. and this site, knoows how to sell!!!! I'm drooling while typing!!!!

Anyway, check this blog out and don't miss out on the awesome apparels they are selling. unleash the fashionista in you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment