:::: MENU ::::

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yes, you might be thinking, this is not a cheap site to shop for apparels, but lets see what they have first shall we?

BAM!!
Now, doesn't this remind you of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl? just look at the details it has on the skirt part! and the classic dark indigo blue color to match the lower part, this dress, even though it costs RM170, it it a total steal!!! you can make it work for office attire, a dinner date, casual day out with the girls in the city. you will most definitely catch those guys attention, well isn't that what we want in the first place? sure sure, we want to feel good ourselves too but come on!! if you have a boyfriend, don't you think he would swoon at the sight of you in this dress? I know mine would! 

if this still did not convince you then....
 THIS IS AWESOME!!
A cross back cut-out detailed dress! what can go wrong with this???
maybe a jealous boyfriend because of all the attention you will be getting when you wear it?
to think about it, this is sooo SERENA!!! not that I'm purposely Gossip Girling by the way!

this dress! even though it costs RM170 too, is a total worth-every-penny-spent kinda dress, I mean look,where can you get a dress like this with obviously good quality, online? maybe Topshop will have it, MAYBE!! but this color and this cross back design, its just, for me, a must have piece of art!

Still not convinced? should i go for another Blair or Serena piece? yes, for me this is the site where you get sophisticated clothes thats so worth the price!

Im making another attempt to your confidence, with this dress!

GORGEOUS!!!
I am feeling a liitle blue today i guess, because I've been attracted to blue stuff all day, even blues music! but that does not cloud my judgement on clothes! this one piece here can be an awesome mix and match piece, wear it wit heels, without heels, with a jacket or just some plain accessories, add a clutch to vamp things up, or just go plain, no matter how you mix it, its just gonna turn out utter gorge!!! also at the price of RM170, oh come on guys! its not like you dont go to shopping malls and spend hundreds on a dress that probably going to go out of season soon anyway right? 

just in case you were wondering, where I found this site, I was just doing my own business one fine day and I stumbled on it, and I was swooning with delight at the items they were selling believe me. if anyone thinks this  is useless to you, please leave a comment blow and say so, I wont get mad, in fact, I need to know if this is of any help to anyone, just for the joy of knowing that I'm not wasting my time talking about fashion for Malaysian women out there


your dear fashion lover and commentor,
 Estelle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment